2020 has been a challenging year for all non-profit organizations and Vintage Band Festival is no exception. Due to COVID-19 we found it necessary to cancel all of our planned events for the year, including the Vintage Band Festival One-Day Mini-fest scheduled for July 31 and Tuba Christmas in Northfield, scheduled for December 5.
We are hoping that 2021 will be a better year for VBF and to that end we are fundraising for future activities.
Vintage Band Festival is participating in Give to the Max Day (GTMD20) as part of the VBF 2020 fund drive. GTMD20 will take place November 19 from 12 am-11:59:59 pm. One of the benefits for donors who make gifts during GTMD20 is the chance to be winners in over 100 prize drawings. If you are selected, an additional donation will be made to VBF. Prizes range from $500 to $10,000!
Here is a list of the prize drawings during GTMD20:
- $500 Golden Tickets every 15 minutes
- $1,000 Hourly Golden Tickets
- $500 Early Giving Golden Tickets (1 each day between November 1-19)
- $10,000 Super-sized Golden Ticket (drawn from all donations)
How to donate to Vintage Band Festival during GTMD20:
- Go to www.givemn,org
- Click on the green “Donate Now” button
- Do a search for “Vintage Band Music Festival”
- Click on the green “Donate” button
- Choose your suggested giving level or fill in your unique amount
- Enter your credit card information
- Accept our thanks!
The goal for the VBF 2020 fund drive (through December 31, 2020) is $5,000. As of today, we have raised 26% of that amount. Give to the Max Day would be an excellent time for our friends to help us make significant progress toward reaching or exceeding our goal.
Early giving is now open for GTMD20. You can donate anytime between today and 11:59:59 pm on November 19, 2020. Please use the hashtag #GTMD20 when you share any news about Vintage Band Festival on social media.